Natalie is an attorney in the litigation group where she has developed extensive experience in a variety of litigation matters from trial through appeal. Natalie focuses her practice on commercial litigation matters including complex contract disputes, business torts, corporate disputes, securities violations, and appellate work. She represents businesses of all types, from small businesses to multinational companies.
Natalie earned her law degree from Emory University, where she served as Managing Editor of the Emory Law Journal. Natalie also served as a legal extern for Mercedes Benz USA LLC, where she worked closely with the litigation department and handled a variety of products liability claims, warranty claims, and subrogation claims.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- College & Major: Florida State University, 2013 (summa cum laude, Bachelor of Science in Psychology)
- Law School: Emory University School of Law, 2017 (Managing Editor of Emory Law Journal)
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court
- Middle District of Florida
- Co-author, “Call to Action: Support Construction Statute of Repose Bill,” Daily Business Review, March 17, 2017
- Co-author, “Why Design Professionals and Contractors Should be Aware of Florida’s Revised Public Records Act,” Orange County Bar Association, Vol. 84 No. 9, November 2016